People Per Hour READY BADGE Тест (PPH Ready Freelancer)
1. When working with a buyer, what is the maximum amount of time they should wait for a response?
a a day
b 2 days
c a week
d an hour
2. If a buyer is not giving clear instructions you should…
a seek clarification
b request more deposit
c do what you think is right
d request invoice payment
3. You should request full payment of an invoice…
a before you begin the work
b before you finish the work
c if you don’t understand the job
d on delivery of the work
4. When you deliver the work to your buyer, who owns that work?
b the buyer even if they don’t pay
c the buyer once they pay
d someone else
5. If a buyer requests a refund, and you have not begun work you should…
a start work and invoice them later
b offer to do something else for them
c offer a refund
d ignore the buyer
6. If a buyer asks to take the project and payment off platform you should…
a report the buyer
b do what the customer requests
c ignore the buyer
d refuse but not report the buyer
7. If a buyer was difficult to work with should you…
a give them a good review anyway
b give them no review
c give them a bad review
d give them a fair review
8. If a buyer asks you to infringe another companies T&Cs, e.g. Buying Social Media likes you should…
a decline the job
b report the buyer
c accept the job
d ask for more money
9. What is 640 multiplied by an eighth?
10. What is 27 minus 54?
11. What is a negative number multiplied by a negative number?
12. What is a sixteenth multiplied by a quarter?
13. If VAT is 20%, and an invoice inclusive of VAT is £100, what is the price of the invoice before adding VAT?
14. What is the volume of a shape (expressed in m3) that is 2m x 3m x 2.5m?
15. What is the cube root of 64?
16. What is the formula for the area of a circle with radius 1m (expressed in m2)?
a Pi x 2
b Pi x 1 x 1
c Pi x 0.5
d Pi squared
17. If you complete 5 projects on PeoplePerHour and charge the following amounts: £110, £80, £250, £98 and £105 - what is your average (mean) job value?
18. What is ‘x’ if 2x - 5 = 99?
19. Some media reports say the crisis ________________ the company £1m a day.
a is be costing
b could be costing
c has been costed
d could have costing
20. Susie was tired, she didn’t want to ____________ school.
a went to
b go at
c went at
d go to
21. I learned the value of hard work _________________ hard
a by always worked
b working very of
c by working very
d by very working
22. ______________________________________ ? There are one hundred!
a How much years are there in a century?
b How many years are they in a century?
c How many years are there in a century?
d How many are there years in a century?
23. The best comfort food __________________ greens, cornbread, and fried chicken.
a is being of
b is always be
c be always
d will always be
24. Whose shoes are they?
a They hers shoes
b There her shoes
c They’re her shoes
d Those hers shoes
People Per Hour READY BADGE Тест (PPH Ready Freelancer) 2020